Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Our little thumbsucker..

John only woke up ONCE to eat last night; that was the most hours of sleep that Alex and I have gotten in a row since we brought Johnny home! He finally found his thumb, (with a little help from mom) and isn't too terribly interested in the pacifier anymore. Let's just hope he stops sucking his thumb before the age of 13 like his mom couldn't-right Grandma?



John is almost 4 weeks old, and the time has gone so fast! He smiles and coos all of the time, and is still most happy when he's lying on his changing table looking out the window. His muscles are getting stronger-he stretches out and kicks his legs against Alex and I now to get away when he's upset. He loves to lie between mom and dad before he goes to bed at night, and knows his parents' voices. Our friend Katherine was holding him today, and when I said his name-he lifted his head off her shoulder and started turning his head back and forth to look for me. What a mama's boy!





What a pro!




I love his face here...he looks skeptical.

No comments:

Post a Comment