Friday, February 6, 2009

Mommy and Johnny




Everybody has commented that Alex is in all of the photos with our son, and I haven't posted any of myself! What I want to know is how many new mothers want pictures taken of them 2 weeks after they have given birth! John is doing really well; he is sleeping pretty well at night, and only wakes up 2 or 3 times. He loves the nature sounds and vibrator features on his bassinet, and is happy to be put back in it after eating during the night. He is sleeping less during the day and loves to be around Mom. I've started putting him in the Baby front backpack so he can be near me and still allow me to get a few things done! Enjoy the pictures and the video. Love to all!




2 comments:

  1. You have nothing to worry about as far as having pictures taken two weeks after having John. You look AMAZING! I love your hair by the way! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the still image in the video, John totally looks like a Michels! But I see a ton of Alex in him in most of the pictures :)

    You look amazing Beth! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete