John turned one week old today, and as you can tell from his pictures, is filling out just fine! We put the outfit that he came home in on today, and it fits now. When we came home, it was way too big on him. I'd say he has had a pretty good week! I think we are heading in the direction of a schedule with John-he is sleeping for 3 hours at a time at night and has two 3 hour naps during the day, along with catnaps. It gives Mom and Dad plenty of time to catch up on some much-needed sleep. His Nana, Alex's mom, arrived on Friday and will be here through tomorrow; she has enjoyed watching her son in action with his new son. Some pictures are posted below, along with a video!




What a cutie! You guys make beautiful children! :) Congrats! I hope you are getting some sleep. I am thinking of you often and will talk to you soon!
ReplyDelete