Sunday, February 8, 2009

A Lazy Saturday...

It's been a nice weekend to catch up on some sleep! I took Johnny out yesterday so that Alex could take a nice, long nap. I put him in a Moby sling, which put him right to sleep for our entire outing. We went out for about 2 hours to watch the Dorm Olympics; our dorm came in 2nd place! The weather was beautiful-about 73 degrees with a warm wind. Nothing much on the agenda for today either. We're going to go to Mass tonight, because my two boys are still in bed, and we might go for a walk if the weather is nice. Below are a few photos we took this weekend.



He is working on finding his thumb to suck on; not there yet...but close!

What a day!


Alex likes to refer to this one as "Beth breaking the restrictions of her maternity leave." I prefer to think of it as "Beth keeping herself tuned in to what she's been missing!"



1 comment: