Johnny and I went out this week and bought him a crib mattress! He has been sleeping through the night for about 3 weeks now, so we figure it's finally time to transfer him to the other room. Also, he is getting too long for his bassinet-he pushes off the bottom and rubs his head against the top. Until we get a good monitor, John is just sleeping in his crib for naps. He absolutely LOVES it. Some friends of ours, the Condits, got John a mobile that hangs over his crib and projects images on the ceiling. For two days now, he has been taking his naps in there, and has had no problem! I lay him down, give him his chewie (the winnie-the-pooh) turn on the mobile and leave the room. He watches the mobile, talks to the fish that hang from it, and then he falls right to sleep. Thanks for the great gift Condits! It is definitely John's favorite thing right now...
He looks so little in the big crib; I'm used to him looking big in the little bassinet. This is just a cute video that we took tonight while I was getting John ready for bed. He still loves his changing table!

We made the blog! We're so glad he likes the mobile... cute pics, guys. Keep it up!
ReplyDelete