Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone! We're just having a nice family day here at our house! John and Alex slept in pretty late this morning, and I hung out with the students who were making Easter brunch. John is enjoying his Easter basket, especially his new books and stuffed animals! Enjoy the pictures-there are some good ones of him during tummy time!


Happy Easter!

Notice the towel he is laying on...he has peed on his blankets too many times!



Cute little baby buns!



Hello world!



This is how I found them this morning...out!



3 comments:

  1. He is growing so fast! I cannot believe how cute he is! I love the picture of him and his daddy sleeping in the same position. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he's getting so big! I love his basket he has a generous easter bunny- jacob got empty plastic eggs to play with and a chocolate bunny that I guess I have to help him eat :) I love John's nakie baby buns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Bitta! That baby is too cute! Tell Alex I said Hi

    ReplyDelete