Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Birthday party at the park!

We had a little birthday party at the park on Sunday for Johnny's 1st birthday! We had sandwiches and salads, and Johnny played with 4 or 5 of his little friends. It was a fun day!

Taking it all in!
It was a chilly day, so we had sweatshirts on!

Johnny and his new ride...why wait until they're 16 to give them a car?

Our family

Big boy on the fire truck!

Johnny with his friend, Kolbe Collins.

Johnny and Kolbe

Johnny watching Ava climb the slide.

This was Johnny's own little birthday cake, made by one of our friends, Gregg.

This was the cake Gregg made for everybody else to eat!
Johnny joined in on Corn Toss; slides are for kids mom!

Destroying and enjoying his birthday cake!

Playing with his birthday balloon; this offered hours of entertainment!

The end of a long day, just being silly!

2 comments:

  1. I just saw this post (I guess it's been a while since I checked for an update). LOVE the top photo. You should enter it in a photo contest or at least have it framed! All great photos! I was happy to see Kolbe David too! He sure has gotten big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the best part of Johnny's birthday party was him eating his cake, or should I say him destroying his cake!
    Oh and cute family photo, it looks like a professional took that picture ; )

    ReplyDelete