Sunday, December 2, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like...Chradvent?

So our Advent wreath needs new candles, but enjoy the pictures of our Christmas decorations.  I know, I know...it's Advent and maybe we should pull back a little on the Christmas decorations, but let's see how long you can last while my 3 year old asks you every 5 minutes if it's time to put up the tree. I lasted about 2 days. Sigh...he was so cute putting it up too.  In all honesty, he put up almost every ornament.  And in all honesty, as soon as he was down for his nap, I attacked the tree and re-situated almost every ornament.  Nicholaus may have eaten some tinsel...the jury is still out on that one.  Henry just jumped in his jumperoo in step with the Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer soundtrack. Nativity is up, Jesus is hidden behind the popcorn in the pantry where he goes. On with the pics...
Decking the halls with boughs of holly
Not bad, eh? I wonder how long until all within Nick's reach are down...


Make sure you tell Alex that you can't even tell the cow is missing!
What's wrong Henry?
Why Henry, don't cry! Grandma said she would send it when she's all done!
Aw Henry, you can't eat candy anyway buddy!





1 comment:

  1. I can't even tell the cow is missing!! :) ha ha ha! I feel like we are on the same page... because Ryan's stocking had the letter "M" on it instead of an "R." Maybe next year I'll get around to fixing it.....

    ReplyDelete