Sunday, October 2, 2011

My brother and me!

Here we are at the beginning of October, and I said a month ago that I would be better about blogging. Time flies, eh? The boys are growing like crazy. Johnny is 2 and a half through and through. His memory is out of this world, and he amazes me every day with his vocabulary-but other days he has me pulling out my hair! A few weeks ago he asked Alex and me if he could go to school. There is a Montessori school in our town that all of his friends go to. We said he could if he could go to the bathroom in the potty. 4 days later we found ourselves having to come up with our end of the bargain! School should be starting soon! Nicholaus is 6 months old tomorrow, and is such a happy baby! He watches John's every move and I fear that he's taking notes. He loves to roll from one end of the room to the other, and sits up next to Johnny to play regularly. They are becoming closer every day, and I know Johnny is looking forward to him being more mobile...he can take his time! Enjoy the pics and videos.

The end of a LONG day

When he's not giggling at his brother's every move, he is very pensive.

One of the few times Johnny would cooperate for pictures!


My boys love their fire trucks!


Playing on the pull-out couch Saturday mornings while Alex and I make breakfast is a usual around here.


"Mommy, I want to hold Nickas."
"Johnny, Nickas should be holding you!"

Video 1: Playing with Uncle Chris, who comes over daily to get his "nephew fix."
Video 2: The boys playing with each other this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment