Thursday, July 8, 2010

Zoos and Choo-choos!

The zoo is free the first Saturday of every month, so we were able to go for a couple of hours last weekend! Here they are feeding the gators!
Mommy and Johnny on the boat!

Uncle Nicky

On our way to see the monkeys; John kept pointing to his shirt.

I don't even know why we try with the stroller anymore...

Everybody has to do his share...

Today was good, today was fun...tomorrow is another one!
Daddy and Johnny bonding
LOVES Thomas the Tank Engine; we got the table on clearance! This will provide MANY hours of play.




John's first time seeing his Thomas table; Toys R Us had them on sale today for 1/3 the original price. I couldn't even find one that cheap on Craig's list!

Playing with Dad


3 comments:

  1. I almost cried watching him see his train table for the first time! You are right Beth, he does remind me a lot of Francis, pushing the stroller through the zoo, pointing to the monkeys on his shirt, watching YouTube, wrestling...our little boys' minds think alike! Except yours is learning German..so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic... I can't wait to see my little buddy again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely precious. I can't believe how much of his growing up I've missed in three months! I miss him so much! And you!

    ReplyDelete