It has been WAY too long since we have posted, but the Frains are keeping busy! Johnny is almost 11 months old, and took his first steps the other night. We haven't yet been able to get it on camera, but hopefully will soon! He also looked right at me last night when I finished getting his jammies on and said, "All done!" I hadn't realized how often I use that phrase...
We are looking forward to Nana Frain and Grandpa visting this weekend, and next week we will head up to Sioux Falls for Christmas. Love to you all, and Merry Christmas!
His new phase is pulling ALL of his folded clothes out of his drawers
and throwing them on the floor.
My brothers will kill me for posting this, but this is how he looked when I picked him up from his babysitter today! I think they are hoping for a girl next...

Look at those curls...

Getting into the mail!

This is Alex and John at roughly the same age...can you believe it?
The Christmas Chain
No comments:
Post a Comment