I am posting this at 11:58pm on Halloween, because I know that our family is DYING to see Johnny's debute as Spock from Star Trek. Yes...Alex got to pick his costume this year, but next year-it's my turn! We had a great day; we carved pumpkins with the Henleys, dressed Johnny all up and took him around to see friends, and even let him eat some Reese's Peanut Butter cups. (They didn't have any bugs in them, Mom...)
We also want to say Happy Birthday to Nana Florence! We hope you had a wonderful day, and we missed sharing it with you! Johnny has a birthday video message for you at the end of this post.
Enjoy the pics of our little Vulcan!















I am laughing out loud! Johnny is so cute and good job Alex for coming up with the most ridiculous baby costume ever! Too funny! ~ Katherine
ReplyDelete