Thursday, March 5, 2009

Grandma and Papa...Here we come!

Alex and I are busy packing for our Spring Break trip up to Sioux Falls to introduce little John to his grandparents, aunt, and uncles! We are both so excited to show him off. His newest thing is that he refuses to be held in the cradle hold unless he is sleepy. He likes to sit up now and look out-see video below.

We just took the pictures below. Alex and I are doing laundry, cleaning the house and packing; John is entertaining himself on the floor so mommy and daddy can get things done.

See you soon Michels Family!



Chillin' like a villian

My big boy likes to sit up now, with a little assistance of course!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Christy. You left a comment on my blog about the onesie dress. Check out this blog post http://sewlil.blogspot.com/2008/10/gathering-tutorial-how-to-gather-fabric.html to see how I do it wihout elastic. I like it better without bc it looks a bit neater. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is going to meet one of the best families I know! Please give my love! :)

    ReplyDelete