Thursday, January 22, 2009

Baby Frain Update!

Well, here we sit on January 22nd...John's due date! He is kicking around comfy as can be in there, so we'll see when he decides to emerge. I am doing very well! I have had eight people tell me that I am one of the most easygoing full-term pregnant women they have ever met. Apparently, I am supposed to be miserable, swollen and impossible to deal with! However, the baby has dropped and I have the ability to not only breathe, but also make it through the night without having to reach for the heartburn medicine-so life is good!
We'll keep everybody updated on Baby John's progess, but hopefully the next post is some pictures of the whole family!
On this anniversary of Roe v. Wade, we pray for an end to abortion and for the dignity of the human person from conception to natural death. God bless!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there! I will pray that he comes soon!

    Have you seen the commercial starring "Jane Roe"? Apparently she found Jesus and says that her trial was the biggest mistake of her life and she never even ended up getting an abortion. It is terrible that billions of babies have had to die and still are dying to this day because of that mistake. Check it out at www.virtuemedia.org.

    Love you and I will praying for a safe delivery!

    ReplyDelete